Your wedding day is a special day and St Timothy would love to be the host site for your wedding day! We offer a wonderful service focused on God and God’s blessings upon the couple. The church is air conditioned for a spring/summer service and heated for a fall/winter one. The church sits about 130 people comfortably, but will also expand to fit more as needed. We are also handicapped accessible. We offer pastoral counseling before the wedding using Prepare-Enrich, a wedding coordinator for the wedding day, and have a musician available as needed.
The pastor will also perform off site services.
The steps are very simple in order to have your wedding at St Timothy:
1. Call the church office to check that the date is available. In order to reserve the date, we ask for at least 3 months notice before your wedding date.
2. If the date is open, send $100 deposit along with your reservation sheet which can be downloaded here: Wedding reservation form.
3. An information form is also needed which helps us with more details: Wedding Information Sheet.
4. The pastor will call or e-mail to set up 3 or so appointments for wedding consultations using Prepare-Enrich. The cost for this is $40 and it is paid for by the couple.
5. A consultation with the musician will be arranged (as needed).