III in I Yoga is an independent group lead by Carol Williams, B.P.E., M.S., RYT and a member of St Timothy Lutheran Church focused on health and well-being from a Christian perspective.
III in I Yoga…Is the umbrella organization for classes that focus on wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Currently, there are two types of year round, on-going classes offered that address the skill sets and interests needed for the well-being of the participants. These classes are taught at St. Timothy Lutheran Church unless otherwise noted. Private group appointments can be scheduled, please contact the instructor for details. A free will offering is accepted.
PACE (Physical Alignment Courageously Encouraged): For adults 18 years and older struggling with extreme life challenges who are looking for structure and support. Primarily for new students.
Seequence: For those who See the need to stay physically active and learn sequences/skills for total wellness. Geared toward older teens and adults who do not have physical restrictions.
- Meets Wednesdays 6:00-7:30PM
Roots: For mature adults and those with physical restrictions with the goals of self-reliance, balance, and social connections.
- Meets Thursdays 9-10:30AM
Wellness Skills that may be utilized include: yoga postures, stretches (individual and partner), breathing, restorative propping, meditation, weight resistance, and walking are integrated into the classes by a trained coach and yoga instructor. Medical clearance by physician/health practitioner is recommended prior to participation and after injuries of any kind.
What you will learn from yoga?
- postural efficiencies for mobility
- breathing integrity and awareness
- flexibility and fascia principles
- constitutional balance with fire, earth, air, water, and ether elements
- adaptions of classical poses
- meditation, mantras for stillness of mind
- balance and concentration
- restfulness for better sleep patterns
- universal and personal disciplines
-spiritual orientations are respected but privately held
- yoga of relationship encouraged for social wholeness
- specialty instruction in yoga of swimming and farming available
Contact info: Carol Williams